- 44-69957 B-29-70 BW c/n 10789
- Flew with the 879th Bombardment Squadron of the 499th Bombardment Group out of Isley Field, Saipan.
- Carried nose art "The Hot Number" in the ball & spear insignia of the 73rd Bombardment Wing, and tail code "V-56."
- Returned to the United States following the war, and converted to an SB-29 search & rescue aircraft.
- Sent to NAWS China Lake, California in 1960 for use as a test target.
- The severely damaged and gutted nose section was recovered from China Lake for use as a parts source in restoration of "Doc (44-69972)"
- This aircraft took a direct hit from a weapons test. Therefore, not much is left of this airframe, aside from the outer wings, 3 engines, the tail section, and part of the left inner wing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.