- Built at the Bell Bomber Plant in Marietta, Georgia.
- Sent to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD in 1956 for use as a test target.
- Recovered from Aberdeen Proving Grounds in 1983.
- Transported to the Museum of Aviation, Robins AFB, Warner-Robins, Georgia for Restoration.
- Name not original to the aircraft.
- All records prior to 1956 for this aircraft were lost.
- The aircraft is painted gloss silver and is on indoor display, fully restored.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.