42-93967 B-29A-15-BN c/n 7374
- Flew with the 330th Bombardment Group out of North Field, Guam (now Andersen AFB) with the nose art "City of Lansford, PA."
- Later, at an unknown date, it was converted to a reconnaissance configuration, and was designated an F-13 (F- for Photo recon).
- The aircraft is currently on outdoor display at the Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park in Cordele, Georgia.
- The interior is vandalized, and the aircraft is displayed in inaccurate markings.
- The only remaining F-13 (RB-29)