- Name not original to the aircraft.
- Took part in air sampling during the atomic bomb tests in the Pacific.
- Transferred to Pyote Field in 1945.
- Transferred to Kelly Field in 1946
- Transferred to 97th Bombardment Group at Biggs AFB in 1948.
- Transferred to Campbell Field, Kentucky in 1949.
- Transferred to 43rd Bombardment Group at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ in October 1949.
- Transferred to 9th Bombardment Wing at Fairfield AFB, CA, August 1950. Unit transferred to Travis AFB, CA, February 1953.
- Transferred to the Wright Development Center,
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, May 1953.
- Transferred to 6750th Chemical and Ordnance Test Group, Air Research and Development
Command, Hill AFB, UT, June 1953.
- Sent to Dugway Proving Ground in 1953. Used for chemical testing, then abandoned.
- Recovered from Dugway in 1983 and shipped by truck to Hill AFB.
- Aircraft had faint 6th Bomb Group Markings.
- On outdoor display at the Hill Aerospace Museum at Hill AFB, Ogden, UT. Aircraft has areas of heavy corrosion. False (non-conforming) gun turrets installed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.