- Flew with the 678th Bombardment Squadron of the 444th Bombardment Group out of West Field, Tinian.
- Carried nose art Here's Hopin', and carried tail code Triangle-N #41.
- Flew at least 25 missions, and was painted for night operations.
- Returned to the United States following Operation 'Sunset.'
- Sent to NAWS China Lake in 1960 for use as a test target.
- Originally recovered by the United States Aviation Museum after the recovery of "Doc".
- Reportedly this aircraft has been re-acquired by the Navy at China Lake for incorporation into the Naval Museum of Armament & Technology.
- Has large holes in the forward fuselage, missing the fuselage aft of the rear bomb bay, missing the outer left wing, and a variety of other components and pieces.
- Currently in a storage yard awaiting restoration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.