- Flew with the 28th Bombardment Squadron, 19th Bombardment Group out of Kadena Airbase during the Korean War.
- Carried nose art "Raz'n Hell."
- Flew at least 50 combat missions over North Korea.
- Returned to the United States following the cease fire in Korea.
- Sent to NAWS China Lake in 1957 for use as a test target.
- Recovered in 1980 by the Air Force Museum at Castle Air Force Base in Atwater, California for display.
- Rebuilt using the tail section of B-29A-35-BN 44-61535, the outer wings of B-29B-60-BA 44-84084 - outer wings, B-29-**-BW 44-70064 - fuselage & inner wings. Different sources have this airframe listed with each of the 3 serial numbers.
- Upper forward gun turret is an improper type.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.