B-29-50- BW Boeing-Wichita ''c/n 4452 42-24791 THE BIG TIME OPERATOR
- Accepted: 17 October 1944 - Boeing Aircraft, Wichita, Kansas
- Assigned: 20th AF / 313rd BW / 9th BG / 1st BS - (North Field)
- (Circle-X) (4 / The Big Time Operator)
- Stricken: 12 June 1950 (Robins AFB)
- Assigned: NAS China Lake
- Nose section in storage at the Seattle Museum of Flight.
- Other components are stored at the USAF Museum.
- Nose was displayed at the now closed Beale AFB Museum, California.
- Nose was used as a source of parts for the Museum of Flight's B-29 restoration.
- Nose was located outside behind the restoration building at the NEAM.
- Nose is now in the QuestMasters Museum collection.
- It is in poor condition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.