All information from Spitfire the History except where noted.
- Built by Westland Aircraft under contract No B124305/40.
- Sent to 12MU 24 July 1941.
- Transferred to 57 OTU and coded JZ-E 31 July 1941.
- Category AC flying accident 19 April 1943
- Struck off charge 30 August 1945
- Sold to Allen Wheeler 10 March 1947
- Refurbished for use in Battle of Britain film 1967
- Sold to Patrick Lindsay 1978
- Passed to Victor Gauntlet 1986 after death on Patrick Lindsay
- Used for LWT miniseries Piece of Cake 1988
- Based at Booker
- Sold to Spitfire The One Ltd and based at Duxford 2011 .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.