- Built at Aldermaston and delivered to 9MU - October 1944.
- Flown to 34 Wing's base at Melsbroek - January 14 1945.
- First Operation flown by Flt Lt Ken Snell on January 24, photographing sidings at Mechernich near Cologne during and after attack by P-47s.
- Used by Flt Lt Gordon Bellerby to photograph a V2 Transport train at Osnabruck - March 21.
- Used by Flt Lt 'Tommy' Thompson to carry out bluff attack on two Me 262s over Breman - April 5.
- Sold to RNethAF as instructional airframe for £25 - July 1947.
- Went on show at the National War and Resistance Museum at Overloon - 1960.
- Acquired by Nick Grace and returned to Britain for restoration by Medway Aircraft Preservation Society - 1987.
- Returned to the skies in the hands of the late Mark Hanna - Dec 1992
- Sold by Real Aircraft Company at Breighton to Peter Teichman 2004.
- Based at the former WWII airfield at North Weald, Essex and becomes part of Teichman's Hangar 11 Collection.
- Airworthy after restoration which included installing her original wartime 1945 Merlin 70 engine on which some 25 missions were flown. - Nov 2010
- ↑ Real Warbirds supplement to Aeroplane Magazine June 2005
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.