- Delivered to 9MU June 21 1944.
- Assigned to South East Asia Command and dispatched from Glasgow Docks to Bombay aboard SS Turkestan July 28.
- Assigned to 17 Squadron at Vavuyina, Celyon as YB-J September.
- Regularly flown by Flt Lt Donald Healy of B flight on escort and ground support missions.
- 17 Squadron withdrawn to re-equip with Spitfire XIVs June 18 1945 - MT719 delayed by carbburettor problems.
- Taken on charge by Indian air Force 1947.
- Bought by Wensley Haydon-Baille at indian Ministry of Defence sale 1977.
- Sold to Turin based collector Franco Actis 1980.
- Post restoration flight 1982.
- Sold to Cavanaugh Museum and transported to Texas early 1990s.
- ↑ The Real Warbirds supplement to Aeroplane Magazine June 2005
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.