- 1967 - Transferred from Tangmere to Harrow for static display in film 'Battle of Britain'.
- August 11th - Returned to RAF.
- September - Became gate guardian at RAF Benson.[N 1]
- Pre 1977 - Added to RAF Exhibition flight after departure of SM411 to Poland.
- May - Used for Exhibition Flight duties at IWM Duxford.[N 2]
- 1999 - Acquired by BBMF , along with TB382, as spares source.
- October 19th - Post restoration flight in the hands of Sqd Ldr Ian Smith.
- December 13th/14th - Used for photo sorties for Aeroplane Monthly Magazine.
- ↑ TE311 remained there until at least July 1971, when it was photographed by Peter Arnold.
- ↑ On this occasion the aircraft was carrying spurious serial number MK178, which belongs to a Mk IX sold to Turkey in 1947.
- ↑ Sons of Damien
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Aeroplane Monthly March 2013
- ↑ Morgan, Eric B and Edward Shacklady, 2000. Page 354.
- Template:Aeroplane Magazine
- Morgan, Eric B and Edward Shacklady. Spitfire - The History. 2000. ISBN 0 946219 48 6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.